Llanelli plays host to the 2014 National Eisteddfod, held in Carmarthenshire for the first time since 2000.
The Eisteddfod festival is the highlight of a two year community project, described as Wales’ leading mobile regeneration scheme, which brings together people from across the county to take part in a wide range of activities and events promoting the National Eisteddfod.
Find out all the information you need to know about Eisteddfod week here.
Use this website to:
- Work out your schedule for the week, by using our organiser or by downloading PDFs
- Find out which stallholders are on the Maes this year
- Find out who's performing on site
- What concerts are taking place
- Buy evening tickets
- Buy daily tickets
- Information for Welsh learners
- Where to stay
- How to get to the Maes